We continue into Day 3 of our week-long Holiday Blues-buster giveaway, in which we're handing out a top-of-the-line gadget to a lucky reader every single day! Today Broadcom is hoping to "connect everything" by hooking you up with an unlocked GT-I9100 Samsung Galaxy S II. That's right -- the original and international version. So if you've been following along in our contest, you know what to do. All of our newcomers, head below to the peek at the rules before entering. Good luck!
December 19 - Roku 2 from Broadcom
December 20 - Unlocked GSM iPhone 4S from Wyse
December 21 - Unlocked Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (international version) from Broadcom
December 22 - Verizon-branded Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE from Appitalism
December 23 - iPad 2 WiFi 16GB from Broadcom
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will receive an unlocked Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Broadcom and Engadget are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- Entries can be submitted until December 21st, 2011 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.