- The High-Power Wireless-N 600mW Gigabit Router (R1000G) will cover 10,000 square feet in gigabit internet, costing $140.
- The High-Power Wireless-N Dual Band 600mW Gigabit Router (R2000G) does the same, only it'll switch between the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, ensuring that Hulu stream never dies -- and will retail for $180.
- The Dual-Band Wireless-N Smart Repeater (SR2000G) will push your wireless connection a further 10,000 square feet and will also retail for $180.
- The High Power Wireless-N Dual Band USB Adapter (UA2000) has twice the range of a regular USB dongle, packing a 600mW amplifier and 5dBi antenna for a speed of up to 300Mbps and will set you back just $80.
Dana Murph contributed to this report.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 0
- Type Wireless router
- WiFi 802.11 g, n
- Bands Single-band
100 feet (indoor)
100 feet (outdoor)
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 [Gigabit]
- Integrated switch 4 ports
- Announced 2012-01-09
Amped Wireless High-Power Wireless-N Dual Band 600mW Gigabit Router
Amped Wireless Dual-Band Wireless-N Smart Repeater