January 20, 2012 11:54 AM Eastern Time
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Time Warner Cable today announced the launch of TWC TV™ for iPhone®. With TWC TV™, customers can watch live TV from within the home, change channels on their set-top box and manage their DVR right from their iPhone. This feature is available at no additional cost to Time Warner Cable video customers that have a broadband connection.
Features on TWC TV™ include:
- Interactive program guide (IPG) – up to 7 days of listings. View detailed show descriptions including box art. Option to display "HD only" or "favorites only" by creating a favorite channel list.
- Search – search for programming by title or episode name and filter results by genre
- Set-top box tuning – tap on a network logo or "watch on TV" button within the program description to tune compatible set-top boxes directly to the channel
- DVR management – schedule one-time and series recordings on compatible DVRs directly from the IPG. Tap on the "DVR" button to see a list of all upcoming recordings and make changes or cancel recordings
Customers can download TWC TV™ from the App StoreSM, launch it, log in and scroll through the channel lineup to select preferred programming. Interactive program guide, channel tuning and DVR management features require a set-top box or DVR running the "Navigator" interactive program guide.
For more information on the app, please visit the Time Warner Cable Untangled blog at www.twcableuntangled.com.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 39
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Camera 8 megapixels
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in
- Weight 4.55 oz
- Released 2014-09-19
Apple iPod touch 5th-gen