"The dream of doing this is we can throw levels from 3 and 4 and make them downloadable in this," Hawk said. "We can use this as a foundation and platform for that. I really want this to be a foundation we build on so we can do more levels, more skaters, more content that you can download because this is kind of revolutionary to do a franchise game as only downloadable."
"We thought we'd start relatively small and just do the best of the first two games and hope to build from there," Hawk added, but it's just wishful thinking right now. We followed up with an Activision spokesperson who said "Activision will see how THPS HD does and go from there." But is it possible? "Yes, certainly," the spoksperson added.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One