Ah, nothing takes away from the beauty of a new spring quite like the demands of Uncle Sam. TurboTax is hoping to relieve you of much of that stress, finally bringing its easy-use software in the form of an Android tablet app -- and even Kindle Fire users get to share the apptastic love, which is why the tax software company hooked us up with three of them to give away to our fine readers. You may be procrastinating until April 17th to file your taxes, but this contest only lasts for two days, so head below to leave a comment. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Three winners will win one (1) Amazon Kindle Fire.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. TurboTax, Amazon and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until April 6, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!