Gogo's pulling out all the stops to ensure you're happy with your new treasure both on the ground and in the air. See, the in-flight WiFi provider is setting you up with the chance to win a 32GB AT&T LTE version of Apple's latest slate and it's throwing in a full year of free Gogo service to go along with it. That's definitely not a shabby prize, to say the least, so you'll surely want to read the rules and leave a comment to earn yourself a shot to win. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) Apple black 32GB iPad with AT&T-compatible LTE and one (1) year of free Gogo service. The winner will receive a letter with instructions on how to redeem the year of service.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Gogo, Apple, AT&T and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service. AT&T service is not included with the prize.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until April 13, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!