Nothing like a smooth action movie with Tom Cruise to inspire our latest giveaway, eh? This time Paramount Home Media Distribution is stepping up to the plate to celebrate tomorrow's release of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol on Blu-ray and DVD, and it's offering a pair of special edition Zeal Optics Z3 Transcend GPS goggles (by special edition, we mean the box is M:I-branded), as well as a copy of the movie! But if you don't win this time, you may still have a chance to get something: the first two runners-up will receive the movie as well. Fortunately, all you need to do is leave a comment -- we're not asking you to climb a skyscraper or anything.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) pair of Zeal Optics Z3 Transcend GPS goggles and a copy of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Two winners will win one (1) copy of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Paramount Home Media Distribution and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until April 17, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!