We must be smack-dab in the middle of audio week, because even GSM giant AT&T is bestowing the fantastic phonic prizes for your possible procurement, with four Beats Bundles up for grabs. What is this bundle of Beats? It's a set of wireless over-ear headphones (on the right) alongside your very own Beatbox portable audio player (left). Of course, AT&T is putting this all together to celebrate the launch of its five-episode web miniseries, "Daybreak," which debuts tonight immediately following the finale of "Touch" on Fox and runs for five weeks. So make sure you hook us up with a comment below and check out the show tonight. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Four winners will win one (1) Beats Bundle consisting of a pair of wireless headphones and a Beatbox.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. AT&T and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until June 1, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!