After a pair of audio-centric giveaways, you'd think we would be done with the genre for a while, right? Wrong! Today's offering isn't necessarily a pair of headphones or fancy speaker system, but rather the Pantech Element, a waterproof Android tablet that just so happens to be equipped with DTS digital audio decoder technology. What does this mean? DTS, a company that has been cranking out state-of-the-art audio for years, has integrated its sound into the Element to enhance your multimedia and gaming experience. We agree, it "sounds" like a great idea. Hop into the comments to enter, and good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two winners will win a Pantech Element. AT&T service is not provided with the prize.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. DTS, AT&T, Pantech and Engadget are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until June 5, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!