Now here's a giveaway we know you'll really like: an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S III (aka GT-I9300)! The Korean giant's latest flagship is the talk of the Android community right now, so of course you're going to want to make it your daily driver. Thanks to Bubble Motion, the developer behind Bubbly, you now have that chance. Bubbly is a "voice social network," which means you can create and share short voice updates with followers -- sort of like a Twitter for soundbytes. It's free to sign up, and it's available on Android and iOS. Intrigued? Head to the links below to grab the app! With this particular contest, there's just one additional rule: when you leave a comment, be sure to tell us what celebrity you'd most like to hear voice status updates from. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Bubble Motion, Samsung and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until June 13, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!