How would you like to use a phone that virtually nobody else in North America has? For this week's giveaway we're offering a rare treat: Meizu hooked us up with a pair of its MX 4-core smartphones! It's a great opportunity to grab an Android device that has yet to be sold on this side of the Pacific (it's currently shipping in China only), and it's got some great specs to go along with it: 1.4GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB RAM, pentaband 21Mbps HSPA+, 1,700mAh battery, 8MP rear camera and VGA front-facing cam. You'll definitely want to leave a comment below in order to enter the contest. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two winners will win one (1) unlocked Meizu MX 4-core. Prize models may be engineering samples and not final production units. Service does not come included with the prize.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Meizu and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until July 10, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!