Intrigued by Motorola's new flagship device on AT&T? If you read our review on the Atrix HD you'll know the smartphone is a solid choice in the $99 price range, but today and tomorrow is your time to try grabbing one for the especially awesome cost of zilch. In celebration of its launch this week, Motorola provided us with a brand new unit to hand out to a lucky reader. You know the routine -- head below, leave a comment and keep those fingers crossed. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will receive one (1) new Motorola Atrix HD. Service does not come included with the prize.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Motorola, AT&T and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until July 17, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!