We declared Google's new flagship tablet, the ASUS-made Nexus 7, to be the best slate that $200 can buy -- as well as one of our top choices for students -- and while it's hard to beat the price, we're going to give four of them away regardless! This week's contest is all thanks to NVIDIA, the folks behind the quad-core Tegra 3 that powers the Jelly Bean tablet and turns gaming into a smooth and pleasant experience. These little guys are definitely worth a grab, so add a comment to enter!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad. For anyone in the United Kingdom, we will feature UK-only contests on occasion.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Four winners will receive one (1) new Google Nexus 7, valued at $200 each.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. NVIDIA, Google, ASUS and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until August 14 , 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
ASUS Nexus 7 2nd-gen