The Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Mobile Development Platform (MDP) tablet is not your typical Android-based slate -- it's a developer's best friend. This particular MDP houses a quad-core Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 chip, Adreno 320 GPU and 2GB LPDDR2 RAM, and its primary purpose for even existing is to help devs test their games and apps on a true-blue device before OEM products begin hitting the market later this year. It's the most impressive quad-core tablet (in terms of performance) we've ever played with, but at $1,299 a pop, it isn't cheap. But that's where you, dear reader, come in: the slate you see above is going to be handed out to a lucky winner, and all you have to do is leave a comment in the usual place. Don't forget to read the rules below, and best of luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro Mobile Development Tablet.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Qualcomm, BSquare and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until August 28, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!