If you live in the UK, and you've more than a passing interest in mobile phones (we're guessing that's a given), then you are probably already familiar with Expansys. The online store, known for its wide range of gadgets, and geek-friendly pricing, has kindly given us one of Samsung's Galaxy S III handsets to give away. For the uninitiated, all you have to do to win this piece of tech nobility is leave a comment below. Well, along with reading, and complying, with the rules set out below. Most importantly, on this occasion, you must be a UK resident. Good luck!
Update: We've gotten hold of the actual handset we'll be sending out, and it turns out to be Pebble Blue rather than the Marble White originally shown above. Do you still want it?
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- This contest is open to all UK residents -- aged 18 years or over! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will receive one (1) new Samsung Galaxy SIII. Service does not come included with the prize.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Expansys and Engadget / AOL UK are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until September 5, 2012 at 23:59 GMT. Good luck!