We can't get enough of the Nexus 7, and we'll wager that you feel the same way. That's why we're teaming up with Amzer to hook you up with another chance to win one of Google's signature tablets. If the name doesn't ring a bell, Amzer sells cases for nearly every phone and tablet available on the market, but today it's promoting ShatterProof, a screen protector that's certified to be resistant to scratches, stress and drops. So feel free to leave a comment below to enter and then head over to the company's Twitter or Facebook accounts (linked below) to express your undying gratitude for the opportunity.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers contest laws if you have to be mad. For anyone in the United Kingdom, we will feature UK-only contests on occasion.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will receive one (1) new Google Nexus 7, valued at $200, and an Amzer jelly cover.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Amzer, Google, ASUS and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until September 25, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!