Despite what may be announced next week, the third-generation iPad is still one of the finer tablets money can buy, and it's even better when we just simply send one to you in the mail. This time around it's YesVideo doing the honors, handing out a 16GB iPad with WiFi. The company specializes in personal video and photo digitization, which basically means it can convert old film, videos and photos into digital form (thus preserving those cherished memories for years to come). In addition to the iPad, the winner will also receive a $200 voucher for YesVideo service, and we've been given two more $200 vouchers to hand out to a couple lucky runners-up. So you know what to do -- head below, leave a comment and you're entered to win!
Note: If you're looking for an idea on what kind of comment to leave, feel free to tell us your favorite childhood memory that was caught on video.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1)
Apple iPad(2012) and a $200 YesVideo voucher. Two additional winners will receive one (1) $200 voucher each.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. YesVideo, Apple and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until October 19, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!