Day one has come and gone, but we are just twenty percent of the way through our weeklong mission to give out five iPhones. Today's contest is made possible by Tanga, an e-tailer known for offering tech magazine subscriptions on the cheap as well as closeout prices on just about anything you can think of. Tanga is hooking the lucky winner up with an Apple gift card with enough credit to cover the no-contract cost of an iPhone 5, which means you have more flexibility in choosing a carrier. So head below, read the rules and leave a comment to enter again! You have until Saturday to get your entry in, but the longer you wait, the easier it is to forget -- believe us, that happens to us all the time. (At least, we think it does.)
- Monday: Seidio (enter here by November 2nd)
- Tuesday: Tanga.com
- Wednesday: Cafepress
- Thursday: Otterbox
- Friday: Heatma.ps
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1)Apple
gift card that will cover the cost of a 16GB Apple iPhone 5 sold at the non-contract price.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Tanga, Apple and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until November 3, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!