You have to admit, this was a great way to start off the week, and it's just as enjoyable to finish it off this way as well. The fifth day of our five-day giveaway campaign is coming to a close, but not before we hand out one final prize to a lucky winner: a gift card good for the price of one iPhone 5 at full retail price. This comes to us courtesy of Heatma.ps, a Polish startup that created the first heat map analysis of mobile apps. Heat mapping can certainly come in handy for developers who are trying to figure out the best way to enhance their app's UI experience. So take a peek at the link above and -- while you're here -- make sure to enter this week's contests, okay?
- Monday: Seidio (enter here before November 2nd)
- Tuesday: Tanga.com (enter here before November 3rd)
- Wednesday: Cafepress (enter here before November 4th)
- Thursday: Otterbox (enter here before November 5th)
- Friday: Heatma.ps
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) Apple gift card valued at $650 plus tax for the purchase of an iPhone 5 16GB at full retail price.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Heatma.ps, Apple and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until November 6, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!