External hard drives are handy, but there's always a concern that something may happen to it that would cause all of your docs, movies, precious memories and other files to all go poof in an instant. ioSafe's certainly made a name for itself in these kinds of situations, crafting a lineup of products that offer an ever safer shelter for your important digital mementos -- and it's offering up a 3TB SOLO G3 hard drive to two lucky winners! Enter by leaving a comment below, but don't forget to make a pit stop at the company's site (linked above) and check out its offerings.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two winners will win one (1) ioSafe SOLO G3 3TB external hard drive.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email. Social media contact details are not carried over into our system.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. ioSafe and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until November 14, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!