Couldn't rouse yourself from your annual turkey coma early enough to bust doors, surf crowds and destroy your bank account on Black Friday? Don't worry, you've still got the office manager's worst nightmare to deplete your savings: Cyber Monday. Join us after the break for a peek at some the deals that will be robbing you of self control and work productivity for the rest of the day. Seem slim? Don't worry, we'll periodically update this post with deals as we come across them.
- AT&T is pricing the Nokia Lumia 900, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Motorola Atrix HD and Pantech Renue at a penny under $1 for anyone willing to sign a contract.
- Virgin Mobile is offering the HTC One V for $50 to new customers
- Sprint isn't interested in changing a good thing, leaving the free Nexus deal from Friday intact.
- Dell is serving up eight three-hour rounds of digital doorbusters, running from 12am to 12pm EST. Assorted Inspiron and XPS desktop and laptop units are peppered throughout for anywhere between 9% to 36% off.
- Sony got an early start to Cyber Monday, and has already sold out of some of its biggest discounts -- but Vaio laptops can still be had for $50 to $300 off the regular purchase price.
- Alienware's svelte console-like X51 shaves off $120 at Best Buy, alongside a host of discounted notebooks.
- HP is offering up to 50 percent off of a handful of products -- though discounts vary depending on how your Envy or Pavilion of choice is configured.
- Amazon's discounts have been ongoing since Friday, but there are still more than a few deals to be had, including $119 off a 15-inch MacBook Pro.
- Intel wants you to know all about its "ultradeals on ultrabooks," like a free Nook with the purchase of an HP ENVY ultrabook for $749, or $350 off a Lenovo IdeaPad U510, among many others.
- Looking for a chunk off of a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0? Try your luck at Amazon or Best Buy. Best Buy is knocking $100 off the 10.1 as well, but it seems to be running short on stock.
- Amazon has also brought the 8GB Kindle Fire down to $129 if you type the word FIREDEAL at checkout.
- Asus' lower end Transformer Pad can be found for a scant $279 from Amazon, and a myriad of slabs from Coby, Sylvania and ViewSonic can be had for even less.
- The Windows 8-powered Acer Iconia W510 has had a $100 facelift over at the Microsoft Store.
- Looking for a 32GB Nexus 7? Check out Sears for a $50 discount.
- Dell's ongoing doorbuster sale is flush with HDTV deals, including a whopping $1300 discount on a 82-inch rig from Mitsubishi and a more modestly sized models (and discounts) from Vizio, Sharp and Panasonic.
- Sony is offering Blu-ray players for as low as $70, brand name and all.
- Need something to watch? Amazon's got dozens of high definition discs for under $10, not to mention more than a few attractively priced collections.
- Amazon's got a spanky deal on a Samsung UN60ES7100 60-inch LED TV, for one, reducing the price by 42 percent to about $2k
- Couldn't face Wally World for the sake of an $89 Wii? Don't worry -- Sam's old store is offering the very same price online.
- Microsoft is offering dozens conservatively priced Xbox 360 and PC games, including Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360), Batman: Arkham City (PC) and Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor (Xbox 360) for $10 each.
- Steam's heavily discounted fall sale is entering its last day and will be updating with surprise "flash" sales throughout the day.
- Gamestop is kicking off a week of savings with $50 off the Limited Edition Star Wars Xbox 360 bundle and an exclusive PS3 bundle packaged with Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heros and LittleBigPlanet: Karting. It also has sizable discounts on popular games and accessories, too.
- Fans of EA's version of the grand game, FIFA Soccer 13, can grab it at Amazon for $35, 40 percent off the regular price, or the other football, Madden NFL 13, at the same sticker.
- Cloanto has a bundle including the Amiga Forever and Commodore Forever emulators for $9.99, which will let you run both systems on your PC. That's $35 less than they usually cost.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD headphones are going for $20 off at HP's store, offering a veritable array of colors for $179.99
- Need a gaming headset? Check out the Turtle Beach Ear Force PX5M headset at Newegg -- not a bad deal at $119 bones.
- The Corsair Vengeance 1500 Dolby 7.1 Gaming headset can be had at Amazon for $65 or so, 35 percent off the online retailer's regular price.
Steve Dent contributed to this report.