Waiting in line to get into The Hobbit? Sitting around bored? Or do you simply have way too much to do and just no motivation to accomplish any of it? Fear not, we have the perfect remedy to cure your boredom and / or frustration: another giveaway! Sprint is taking advantage of the opportunity by handing out three LG Optimus Gs to our lucky readers. Retailing at $550 ($200 with a two-year commitment), the Optimus G is one of our favorite flagship smartphones going into the new year -- you can't go wrong with a quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 720p display and 13-megapixel camera, among other top-notch specs. It doesn't come with service, so we'll leave the activation details up to you, but it's definitely worth throwing in a quick comment below to seal your entry. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Three winners will win one (1) Sprint-branded LG Optimus G. Service is not included with the device.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email. Social media contact details are not carried over into our system.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Sprint, LG, Google and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until December 14th, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!