The inaugural Engadget Expand event is taking place March 16-17, 2013 at San Francisco's historic Fort Mason Center, and we can't wait for you to join us. Expand has been a long time in the making and from the start has been planned as an experience squarely for technology enthusiasts. What can you expect at Expand? Here's a little tease:
- Exhibition Floor Showcasing the Latest Devices
- Live Panels and One-on-Ones
- Consumer Electronics' Greatest Visionaries
- Insert Coin: New Challengers Competition
- Your Favorite Engadget Editors
- Live Music and Special Guests
- Freebies and Giveaways
As you can already tell, Expand will be a memorable event and an experience truly tailored to the Engadget community. This event is for you and it won't disappoint!
Tickets Now on Sale!
Today, the switch is officially flipped: tickets are now on sale! Individual tickets are being sold through Eventbrite for $75 as an extra early-bird discount. Attendance will be limited by venue capacity, so don't miss out -- be sure to scoop them up soon.
Read on for more...
Not only will your ticket grant you admission to the two day event full of speakers and shiny hardware on the show floor, but we're also happy to announce that included in your ticket price will be free transportation to and from Fort Mason from pickup points in downtown San Francisco, along with breakfast, lunch, and beverage service each day. You'll also get entry to our day 1 after-party on Saturday night, where you can hang out with some of your favorite names in tech. What's not to love?
There are still many announcements to make and plenty of news to share in the weeks ahead. Stay updated by following Expand on Twitter at @EngadgetExpand, on Facebook at facebook.com/EngadgetExpand, and on Google+. As a bonus, followers can also expect a few fun giveaways along the way – so be sure to stay tuned.
Grab those tickets and we'll see you in San Francisco!
-The Engadget Expand Team
- If you're a company that would like to work with us on an exhibition or sponsorship level, please drop us a line at sponsors *at* engadget *dot* com
- If you're interested in speaking at the event, please contact expand *at* engadget *dot* com to inquire
- If you're a member of the media interested in covering Expand, please contact engadget *at* shiftcomm.com for more information.