This is the mother lode, folks: we're starting off the new year by offering a brand-new iMac with 1TB hard drive, 8GB RAM and Magic Trackpad! What's more, this fully-decked all-in-one also comes preloaded with Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac, so you'll be able to run Mountain Lion and Windows 8 (as well as Win7, in case you're not in love with Microsoft's latest) simultaneously.
This week's giveaway comes to you thanks to Parallels, which is promoting its Apple-in-the-Workplace campaign. While PCs have traditionally been the computer of choice in a majority of business environments, Macs and iOS devices are starting to crash Microsoft's party -- and a program like Parallels (and Parallels Mobile) makes it much easier to accomplish everything on one computer. If you want more Apple support in your office, head to the Apple-in-the-Workplace Barometer and take a short survey to see how your company's adoption rate compares with that of others, and you can get info that will help you figure out how to make Mac adoption a reality.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) 2012 Apple iMac preloaded with Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac, one (1) Magic Trackpad and Parallels Mobile access.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email. Social media contact details are not carried over into our system.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Apple, Parallels and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until January 3rd, 2013 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!