We've been itching to start telling you about the speaker lineup we have brewing for Expand this coming March (you've bought your tickets, yes?), and now that frabjous day is finally here. We don't want to spill all the proverbial beans at once, so we'll be giving you snack-sized peeks at the agenda as we go along -- there will be a lot to get excited about in the coming weeks as we get closer to the show.
We're psyched to present the first batch of speakers in the Expand lineup:
- Chris Anderson: CEO, 3D Robotics and former editor-in-chief, Wired
- Scott Croyle: Vice President of Design, HTC
- Ryan Block: Co-founder of gdgt
- Avi Reichental: President and CEO, 3D Systems
And that's only the beginning -- we've got lots more speakers to announce in the days and weeks ahead, along with fun reveals about what will be on our show floor for you to get your hands on. Be sure to stay tuned to our Expand hub for all the latest news, and of course follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for insider info and special offers.
See you in March!
And don't forget...
- If you're a company that would like to work with us on an exhibition or sponsorship level, please drop us a line at sponsors *at* engadget *dot* com
- If you're interested in speaking at the event, please contact expand *at* engadget *dot* com to inquire
- If you're a member of the media interested in covering Expand, please contact engadget *at* shiftcomm.com for more information.