"It was with much sadness that we informed our teams today of changes to our Games organization, which include the closure of Junction Point Studios," a Disney spokesperson informed us. "We're extremely grateful to Warren Spector and the Junction Point team for their creative contributions to Disney with Disney Epic Mickey and Disney Epic Mickey 2."
Disney's Epic Mickey 2 was a critical and commercial failure for the company, reportedly selling 270,000 copies in North America by the end of last year.
Update: New information provided places Epic Mickey 2 sales at 529,000 copies in US since November 2012 launch.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One