Thanks for joining us as we continue our unveil of the speaker lineup for Expand in San Francisco this March 16-17. We've got four more brilliant folks who will be gracing our stage to share with you:
- Idan Cohen: Co-founder and Chief Product Officer, Boxee
- Dennis Miloseski: Head of Design Studio, Samsung Design America
- Maxim Lobovsky: Co-founder, Formlabs
- Gerard Furbershaw: Co-founder and COO, LUNAR
These smart speakers will be joining the action-packed roster we've announced so far:
- Chris Anderson: CEO, 3D Robotics and former editor-in-chief, Wired
- Yancey Strickler: Co-founder and Head of Community, Kickstarter
- Scott Croyle: Vice President of Design, HTC
- Tom Rivellini: Mars Science Laboratory Entry Descent and Landing Lead Mechanical Engineer at NASA/JPL
- Julie Uhrman: Founder and CEO, OUYA
- Ryan Block: Co-founder of gdgt
- Michael Laine: President, LiftPort Group
- Avi Reichental: President and CEO, 3D Systems
- Walter de Brouwer: CEO and Founder, Scanadu
- Veronica Belmont: Co-host, Tekzilla
- Gene Munster: Research Analyst – Devices & Internet, Piper Jaffray
- Steve Cousins: CEO, Willow Garage
So what are you waiting for?! Go on with your bad self and get those tickets now!
And don't forget...
- You have until this Friday, February 8 to submit your project for a chance to win $20,000 in our Insert Coin competition!
- If you're a company that would like to work with us on an exhibition or sponsorship level, please drop us a line at sponsors at engadget dot com (DIYers and small startups, please ask us about our new Indie Corner option!)
- If you're interested in speaking at the event, please contact expand at engadget dot com to inquire
- If you're a member of the media interested in covering Expand, please contact engadget at shiftcomm.com for more information.