It's time for another unveil of the speaker lineup we've got brewing for Expand in San Francisco this March 16-17. We've got four more inspiring thinkers and doers who will be joining us on stage at Fort Mason Center:
- Marc Raibert: President & Chief Robot Lover, Boston Dynamics
- Catherine Mohr: Sr. Director of Research, Intuitive Surgical
- MG Siegler: General Partner, CrunchFund
- Russ Angold: Co-Founder and CTO, Ekso Bionics™
They're joining a whole host of other rad speakers including Chris Anderson (CEO, 3D Robotics and former editor-in-chief, Wired), Yancey Strickler (Co-founder and Head of Community, Kickstarter), Steve Cousins (CEO, Willow Garage), Julie Uhrman (Founder and CEO, OUYA) and many more. Stay tuned here and on our social channels (Twitter, Facebook and Google+) for more agenda reveals and other Expand news.
Plus, find out who the attendees are most looking forward to seeing...
And don't forget...
- If you're a company that would like to work with us on an exhibition or sponsorship level, please drop us a line at sponsors at engadget dot com (DIYers and small startups, please ask us about our new Indie Corner option!)
- If you're interested in speaking at the event, please contact expand at engadget dot com to inquire
- If you're a member of the media interested in covering Expand, please contact engadget at shiftcomm.com for more information.