Nobody enjoys losing their precious documents, photos or other files, yet it's easy for all of that crucial data to just magically disappear at the most inopportune moments. ioSafe has been hard at work offering rugged NAS solutions to keep your information safe and sound, and it's now offering a diskless N2 system (valued at $600) to a lucky reader! This is a huge grab -- no pun intended -- so do your due diligence in entering this week's giveaway. Good luck!
Note: Please enter using the widget below, as comments are no longer valid methods of entry. The widget only requires your name and email address so we know how to get in touch with you if you win (your information is not given out to third parties), but you will have an option to receive an additional entry by liking ioSafe on Facebook if you so desire.
Winner: Congratulations to Bilal K. of San Diego, CA for being this week's winner!
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. A winner will win one (1) diskless ioSafe N2.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. ioSafe and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until April 24th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!