We'd like to thank the Academy and all the little people who helped along the way -- but mostly we'd like to thank you, our viewers, for helping The Engadget Show win not one, but two Webby Awards this year. That's right, our plucky little show managed to pick up two of the coveted coils, and we're frankly overjoyed. We're so pumped, in fact, that we don't want the winning to end. As our way of thanking you for the support you've given the show in the past year, we're giving away a shiny new 32GB HSPA+ Nexus 7 to two lucky winners (one for each Webby, naturally), which you can use to watch the latest episode! And once you're done with that, there's an included $25 Google Play gift card to find more stuff to watch (there are plenty more free episodes for you, once that runs out).
Winners: Congratulations to Steve F. of Hollywood, FL and German T. of Douglas, AZ for winning!
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will win one (1) 32GB HSPA+ Google Nexus 7 and one (1) $25 Google Play Gift Card.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Google, ASUS and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until May 2nd at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!