Didn't win the HTC One from last week's UK giveaway? No problem, we're back with another. This time all thanks go to our friends at Mobile Fun, who've handed over a brand-spanking new Nexus 4 for us to pass on (possibly) to you. Sound like something you could be interested in? Well, if you're a UK resident, and meet the requirements in the fine print after the break, make sure you're in it to... well, you know the rest.
Winner: Congratulations to Ben Hogan for winning the Nexus 4 this week!
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above.Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the UK, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at ourlawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will win one (1) LG Nexus 4 handset. SIM Free, no mobile service or contract is provided.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email or Google + login (that matches your entry if you use this method). We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Mobile Fun, and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until June 9th at 11:59PM BST. Good luck!