We're in the midst of being shown new OS X Mavericks features here at WWDC, and one of those sounds especially interesting for those craving a bigger work area: for those already using a two-display setup, the dock and menu bar will now appear on either panel as your activity moves between them, and each display can be panned independently. What's more, if you have an HDTV hooked up to an Apple TV box, you'll be able to use that as a wireless third display in exactly the same way.
Follow all of our WWDC 2013 coverage at our event hub.
- Key specs
- Type Audio / video player
- Video services iTunes, Netflix, Other
- Audio services iTunes, Other
- Video codec support h.264 / AVC, MPEG-4
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Video outputs HDMI (1 outputs, v1.4)
- WiFi 802.11 a, ac, g, n
- Released 2015-10
Apple OS X Mavericks