It's easy to forget that AT&T provides more than just smartphones and tablets -- it has a rather robust wireline segment as well. The "Connect to Cell" products you see above are designed to bridge the two services together, using Bluetooth to hook your smartphone (or featurephone) to your home phone system. It also works perfectly fine for those of us who don't have any landline service at our house, so it can come in handy for anybody. As part of this particular giveaway, which is sponsored by AT&T, we've got Connect to Cell phones and $100 Best Buy gift cards for ten lucky winners. If you want to be one of the ten -- and let's face it, you wouldn't be reading this if you didn't -- go to the widget below to enter. Good luck!
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States and the District of Columbia, 18 or older!
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Ten winners will receive one (1) AT&T-branded CLP9483 Connect to Cell home phone system and one (1) $100 gift card from Best Buy.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. AT&T and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- This is a sponsored giveaway.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until July 23rd at 10:59AM ET. Good luck!