We had an amazing time at Expand SF this past March (couldn't make it? see for yourself!), and we're super excited about making Expand NY an even bigger and more spectacular show this November 9th and 10th. The tech luminaries you'll be hearing from on stage are a big part of what makes the Expand experience one you won't want to miss, so let's start filling you in on who those folks are!
The first batch of speakers in the Expand NY lineup includes:
- Eric Migicovsky, CEO, Pebble Technology
- Peter Molyneux, Creative Director, 22cans
- Annalee Newitz, editor-in-chief of io9 and author of Scatter, Adapt and Remember
- Ben Huh, CEO, Cheezburger
From crowdfunded wearables to ambitious god gaming, and from surviving the post-apocalyptic future to the internet funny of here and now, it's still only the very beginning of the big concepts in store for our stage at Javits Center this fall. You'll want to stay tuned to our Expand hub for all the latest news, and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special treats, giveaways and more.
See you in November! And don't forget...
- If you're a company that would like to work with us on an exhibition or sponsorship level, please drop us a line at sponsors at engadget dot com (DIYers and small startups, please ask us about our Indie Corner option).
- Want to win $25,000 to get your crowdfunded hardware project off on the right foot? Submit to our Insert Coin competition!
- If you're a member of the media interested in covering Expand NY, including a special press-only preview on November 8th, please drop us a line using this form.