The Crowdfund Bookie crunches data from select successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns that ended during the week and produces pretty charts for you to look at.
Pinball Arcade: Terminator 2 Judgment Day, a project by FarSight Studios to fund the development of a Terminator 2 arcade table for consoles and mobile devices, earned the most money this week ($62,360). The project with the most backers of the group was traditional RPG UnderTale, which had 2,398 people funding the project. Heroes of Mother 3 had the highest average pledge per person ($40.05).
Take a gander at the results and our fancy charts after the break.
- Pinball Arcade: Terminator 2 Judgment Day by FarSight Studios - $62,360 (105.69%) by 1,894 people ($32.93 mean average)
- UnderTale by Toby Fox - $51,124 (1022.48%) by 2,398 people ($21.32 mean average)
- Last Dream by White Giant RPG Studios - $12,052 (803.47%) by 302 people ($39.91 mean average)
- Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead by Clever Raven - $9,492 (135.60%) by 440 people ($21.57 mean average)
- Rugged Kingdom by Tom Perrett - $4,158 (135.06%) by 117 people ($35.54 mean average)
- Heroes of Mother 3 by XX Stone - $3,084 (246.72%) by 77 people ($40.05 mean average)
- Audio Venture by AJ Greene - $2,930 (146.50%) by 116 people ($25.26 mean average)