We think we're already on-track to blow our San Francisco event out of the water -- and guess what, we're only getting starting. We're already announced some great speakers like LeVar Burton and Ben Heck, who promise to make this November's Engadget Expand in New York one to remember, and now we've got even more names to offer up. We're excited to tell you that we'll also be joined by Sony Electronics president / COO Phil Molyneux, Google Glass senior developer advocate Timothy Jordan, littleBits founder / CEO Ayah Bdeir, EFF staff attorney Julie Samuels and science fiction writer David Gerrold.
If you haven't been keeping track, we've already announced:
- LeVar Burton, Actor, Director, Educator, co-founder of RRKidz
- Ben Heck, Master Modder on element14's The Ben Heck Show
- Ben Huh, CEO, Cheezburger
- Chris Lewicki, President and Chief Engineer, Planetary Resources, Inc.
- Eric Migicovsky, CEO, Pebble
- Peter Molyneux, 22Cans
- Annalee Newitz, editor-in-chief, io9
- Becky Stern, Director of Wearable Electronics, Adafruit Industries
See you in November -- and don't forget...
- If you're a company that would like to work with us on an exhibition or sponsorship level, please drop us a line at sponsors at engadget dot com (DIYers and small startups, please ask us about our Indie Corner option)
- Want to win $25,000 to get your crowdfunded hardware project off on the right foot? Submit to our Insert Coin competition!
- If you're a member of the media interested in covering Expand NY, including a special press-only preview on November 8th, please drop us a line using this form