You love gaming. We love gaming. It's a great match, then, when our lives converge here in the weekly Engadget giveaway. This time Diamond Multimedia has returned to offer a couple of its Radeon HD 7790 Video Graphics Cards (a $150 value each), along with a pair of DS3900 Docking Stations. The sets go out to two lucky winners, so you'll just need to head below and toss your name into the Rafflecopter Goblet of Fire. Good luck!
Winners - Congratulations to our two winners: Timothy H., Houston, TX; Luke C., Vancouver, BC Canadaa Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two winners will receive one (1) Diamond AMD Radeon™ HD 7790 PCIE 3.0 1G GDDR5 Multi Display Video Graphics Card and one (1) Diamond DS3900 Ultra Dock Dual Video USB 3.0/2.0 Docking Station.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Diamond Multimedia and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until September 18th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!