We're not too far off from our Engadget Expand event taking place in New York City November 9th and 10th. While you can get your own tickets at a rather low price, we're always in the giving mood around here at Engadget and want to offer some lucky readers gratis tickets. All you have to do is enter using the widget below.
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above only. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), we really do love all of you.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Five (5) winners will receive one (1) ticket to Expand New York (valued at $30). This doesn't include transportation, lodging, etc.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted, otherwise, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login.
- We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- The full list of rules can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until October 7th at 11:59 AM ET. Good luck!