The interactive book includes three maps and concept art for the game as well as a soundboard and soundtrack. It arrives ahead of the Steam launch of Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut, which is set for Halloween.
The 350+ pages detailing every nuance of the creative thinking behind Swery65's cult game hits digital shelves this week on the App Store.
October 14, 2013 – Rising Star Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, today announced an exclusive and all-new production via iBooks for iPad on the 15th October. The Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Official Visual Companion taps into the one of the most bizarre minds in gaming development "Swery65" to create a visual guide.
This extension of the Deadly Premonition universe, is packed with 352-pages of faithfully-produced detail which offers up such helpful information as character bios, highly detailed maps, and tips to find all of the game's hidden secrets for fans and newcomers are sure to love.
Warning: this book contains spoilers!
• Over 100 interactive elements and loads of hidden secrets
• Read Swery65's notebook and learn how the game was made
• Three interactive maps showing everything in the game
• Never-before-seen concept sketches and high-resolution art
• Play with the soundboard or listen to the soundtrack
"This content-rich visual companion is a precursor to the upcoming Steam release. Eager fans of this cult-hit have been dying for more from Greenvale and the detailed notes and sketches will give a glimpse into the creepy town" Tyrone Walcott Public Relations.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 12
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16