The team at Gogo is flying high lately both in the sky and on the ground thanks to its new hybrid GTO technology, which brings in-air download speeds up to 60 Mbps. To test the future of in-flight WiFi, Gogo uses the "Gogo One," a flying laboratory that comes outfitted with some pretty intense equipment.
Not content to keep the fun to itself, though, Gogo is flying one lucky person to our Engadget Expand New York event, taking place November 9th and 10th, where Gogo will be running demos on the show floor. Just meet Gogo at its home base outside Chicago, and climb aboard -- in addition to networking gear hidden in a closet, you'll find comfy couches, complete with custom-embroidered throw pillows.
Here's how it works. Head over to the sweepstakes on our Engadget Expand Facebook Page and complete the entry form. That's it. We're keeping things simple. You have until October 23rd at 11:59 PM ET to enter. What do the winner(s) get?
Grand Prize (1):
- Ride to Engadget Expand New York aboard Gogo One for the winner and a guest (including flights to Chicago and home from New York on a commercial airline)
- Winner's choice of a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or an iPhone 5s
- Car service from the airport into New York City
- Three-night hotel stay in New York
- Tickets to Engadget Expand New York with VIP access to our press day on November 8th
Runners up (3):
- $250 American Express Gift Card
If you don't get lucky this time, you can still travel to New York for Expand on one of many aircraft equipped with Gogo, such as Virgin America and Delta. Just beware of people like that guy below and maybe buy yourself a privacy screen.
*Prizes mentioned in this article are bound by the official rules of the contest.