HopTo has been hard at work solving what it feels are the three basic productivity problems while working on an iPad: file storage, interoperability and multitasking. Of course, not everyone has a tablet to begin with, so hopTo has risen to the occasion in order to solve a fourth by hooking up one lucky Engadget reader with a brand new iPad Air. The free app just landed in the App store this month and it's worth a look, offering convenient access to cloud storage providers, Microsoft Office file editing and even remote access to your computer, all straight from your slate. Having an iPad Air with all that on board could definitely help take some weight off your shoulders in more ways than one. So it seems the only problem left to solve is whether to enter one time or maybe four (down at the Rafflecopter widget below). Do ya feel lucky? Well do ya?
Winner - Congratulations to: Magdalena V., Covina, CAa Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Apple iPad Air (MD788LL/A - WiFi - 16GB - White).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Apple, hopTo and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until November 27th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Key specs
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16