The investigation targets public statements the company made regarding Battlefield 4 between July 24 and December 4 of this year. The firm requests contact from shareholders who purchased EA stock between these two dates for legal consultation.
Battlefield 4 saw a troubled launch, requiring several patches to fix lingering issues across multiple platforms. EA has since prioritized Battlefield 4 bugfixing within its DICE studio, putting the team's other projects on the backburner until the game's issues can be resolved.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel previously targeted now-defunct publisher THQ in an investigation alleging that the company withheld information from investors regarding decreased sales of its uDraw tablet.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One