The winter doldrums may be leaving you in a funk, but the team at EVGA have offered to heat things up with this slam dunk of a giveaway. EVGA's given us a stack of its Tegra Note 7 tablets to help five lucky Engadget readers coast all the way into spring and then some. There's a lot of power under the hood of this 7-inch slate courtesy of its NVIDIA Tegra 4 chip and that gives it some serious gaming chops. On top of that, the tablet boasts DirectStylus tech for responsive pen interaction, PureAudio front-facing speakers and an HDMI output for when you want to take media and games to the big screen. Simply head down to the Rafflecopter widget and get to clicking for up to three chances at winning!
Winners - congratulations to: Anthony B., Los Angeles, CA; Gary T., Coldwater, MI; Carmen T., Naples, FL; Monte S., Salt Lake City, UT; Ben M., Brunswick, ME
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) EVGA Tegra Note 7 tablet (016-TN-0701-B1) and one (1) EVGA Slide Cover.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. EVGA, NVIDIA and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until February 19th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!