For half the price of an Xbox One, you can have your very own titan mech! Well, an 18-inch "Atlas Titan statue," care of the folks behind Titanfall. And yes, that means it doesn't move. And no, there aren't any jump jets in the massive "Collector's Edition" box, which holds the aforementioned statue, your copy of Titanfall, a big fancy art book and a poster. Dammit!
Again, to be clear, that's $250. Take a look at a video from Respawn Entertainment tearing apart the "very limited" edition of Titanfall just below; it's available on March 11th in North America, March 13th in Europe.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 362
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One