Video games are great, but sometimes on-screen action doesn't cut it when it comes to play time. But it is 2014, so there's little need to clutter the house with interlocking track segments when it's time to set up the speedway. Anki and its iOS-based Drive game let you simply roll out an 8-foot track when you're ready to race. And with a software upgrade and a few new artificially intelligent whips now available, the company is in the mood to celebrate. Anki has given us a Drive Starter Kit and the new Corax and Hadion cars for two lucky Engadget readers to enjoy. Drive racers will also be able to mix up their layouts come May, when two additional tracks hit the shops. You'll need an iOS device to control each ride, but if there's no one else around, you can always challenge the AI car in a head-to-head Battle. All you need to do is steer yourself towards the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning one of these Anki Drive racing kits.
Winners: congratulations to Tim S., Burlington, MA and Rushmi M., Redmond, WA.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Anki Drive Starter Kit and two (2) new Anki Drive cars (Hadion and Corax).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Anki and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until April 23rd at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!