You lucky devils, you. Last week you were in with a chance of winning a free Galaxy S5, and today we've only gone and got ourselves an iPad Air to send someone's way. It wouldn't be possible without the generosity of our pals over at Misco, an IT service provider and online retailer of all things computing. They've supplied us with a "Space Grey," 16GB WiFi version of Apple's latest full-fat tablet, meaning you can potentially save yourself £400 with a couple of clicks. Anyone can submit up to three entries via the Rafflecopter widget below, and we'd recommend you give the rules a quick scan while you're down there. Godspeed.
Winning: congrats to X. Qi from London!
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the UK, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) iPad Air.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Apple, Misco and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until June 9th at 11:59PM BST. Good luck!