Let's face it, we all probably know someone who isn't online (or doesn't quite know how to get there). So having a way to share our endless stream of
food pics family photos to a frame in their home or office, without any effort on their part, seems like a sine qua non. Nixplay offers just that with its digital Cloud Frame, and the company has given us two of the 15-inch models and 1TB of cloud storage for a pair of lucky Engadget readers this week. The frame let's you curate slideshows using its web interface and even lets you pull in content from your social media hubs like Facebook and Instagram. You can also set up an address book and share photo sets to different Cloud Frames anywhere in the world, as long as they're connected to WiFi. Just be careful, this isn't SnapChat and the photos will be on display to anyone in the room. You can enter up to three times, so just head down to the RaffleCopter widget below for your chance at winning this Cloud Frame and online storage combo.
Winners: congratulations to Jay M., Richboro, PA and Rick B., Orlando, FL.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) nixplay 15-inch Cloud Frame W15A and 1TB (one terabyte) of cloud storage.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. nixplay and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until June 18th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!