Whether you want to get serious about high-speed photography or just spice up your Instagram feed, tools like NeroTrigger can help you on your way. The device can trigger a camera based on outside events like light, sound or movement (if paired with a laser sight). Lightning strikes, fireworks, wild life or popping balloons can be captured automatically in those split seconds when the magic happens. NeroTrigger has even launched a Kickstarter for its smartphone-controlled version called MIOPS, which puts even more programmable power at your fingertips. In the meantime, though, the company has provided a full high-speed kit including the current NeroTrigger, a Canon EOS Rebel T5, an external flash and a laser pointer so that one lucky Engadget reader can step up their photography game. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this high-speed photography combo!
Winner: congratulations to Max M. of Palantine, IL.
[Image: Corbis (lightning background]
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) NeroTrigger (NEREO-MT-C), one (1) Canon EOS Rebel T5 18-55mm IS + EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens, one (1) YONGNUO YN560 III Flash Speedlight for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Camera and one (1) 532nm Tactical Green Laser Sight Hunting Rifle Dot Scope with On/off Swith Picatinny/weaver Mounts + Barrel Mount.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. NeroTrigger, Canon, Yongnuo and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until August 20th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!