Last week we put two Slingboxes up on the block to give away, and today we've got some winners! Pete and Andy, come on down! (To all the Petes and Andys who entered -- if you didn't get an email from us, it wasn't you, sorry!) So, you no doubt heard about yesterday's big Slingbox announcements, and we've got a little something to give away here; want to get yourself a new Slingbox Tuner? (That'd be the Slingbox meant for users who want to place-shift their analog cable.) We want to give it to you, but first you've got to leave us a comment telling us who your analog provider is (or if you're rocking it OTA) -- feel free to leave a few words about 'em. Hell, vent if you must. We feel your pain, and we hope a Slingbox Tuner might alleviate some of it. You'll have until next Wednesday (the 4th), then we'll pick the winner at random, assuming s/he follows the other rules:
- You may enter other Engadget contests, however...
- You may only enter this contest once; if you enter more than once on this particular contest post you'll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) You may enter future Engadget relaunch giveaway contests though!
- You can only win once. (If you win and then try to go for a second prize during our relaunch giveaways, you'll be automatically disqualified, etc.)
- This contest is open to the US only, sorry!
- You will be shipped your Tuner when all the contests are up, so sit tight!
- And a Philips 42PF9631D 42-inch plasma!
- Hows about an Xbox 360 Premium pack?
- There's a Nikon S7c WiFi digital camera!
- Another chance to get a Zune!