First place gets a VidaBox SLIM Windows Media Center PC (MSRP $2,200), courtesy of VidaBox.
- AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Processor
- 1GB of DDR-400 RAM
- 500GB of VidaSafeT protected storage
- VGA, component, and S-Video outputs
- TV/FM Tuners: Dual ISF certified Analog TV Tuners w/ coaxial or
- S-Video/RCA-audio in; FM antenna(s) included
- Dual-layer DVD burner
- Dual TV tuners w/ coaxial, S-Video, and RCA-audio
- Wireless keyboard, Media Center remote
- 7-in-1 card reader / AV cable set
- Your choice of silver or black.
Third place gets an HP Photosmart E317
Three runners up get a PowerSquid black Surge3000
You get points for creativity, complexity, and, to a certain extent, obscurity (translation: unless you're planning on making the most amazing iPod costume the world has ever seen, like these guys', then try something different!). Need a little inspiration? Check out last year's winners.
Here are the rules:
- You may enter other Engadget contests, and...
- You may enter this contest as many times as you like; however, you can only win once. Be prepared prove all these costumes you're submitting are really your creations.
- No, you can't send us your costume from last year! This kind of goes without saying, but you know.
- You can only win once. (If you win and then try to go for a second prize during our relaunch giveaways, you'll be automatically disqualified, etc.)
- This contest is open to the US only -- sorry, VidaBox's rules!
- We have a Samsung HL-S5679W DLP with LED backlight!
- Get yourself a Slingbox AV!
- Here's a second Xbox 360 Premium pack
- The final Nikon S7c digital camera!
- Fourth shot at a Zune